The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Saturday, April 11, 2015

New Indie Bookstore in Battle Creek!

The store will soon have a new, blue awning

 Finally, Battle Creek has an independent bookstore!

Located downtown on West Michigan Ave., 
Battle Creek Books is brimming with great books both new and used along with newspapers, magazines and other merchandise.


Owner Jim Donahue holds up the merch!

The store also has a great space for events, and I will be a featured author here for 
Spring into the Arts, Friday, May 15
from 5-9pm (I'll give short readings at the top and bottom of each hour)
and
Saturday, May 16 I'll give my Great Lakes ISLANDS presentation at 2pm

Great space!

 Come to downtown BC and check out this great addition to my hometown!
Battle Creek Books is one of the indie bookstores participating in the "Indies Only" release of my Great Lakes Islands book.

Here I am with owner Jim Donahue

For the complete list of stores that will have the book on their shelves on May 1, 
go HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment