The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Revising...

As I revise the manuscript for my upcoming book,
I revisit the experiences I had on the
 islands of the Great Lakes.

My travels spanned from the wilds of Isle Royale in Lake Superior... 

Isle Royale

to the metropolis of Montreal on an island 
in the St. Lawrence River. 


Montreal

These experiences reshaped my concept
 of our Great Lakes. By launching out onto the waters to find these floating outposts, I discovered an entire new aspect of the Great Lakes.

I can't wait to share this new book with you.
A 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Island Adventure
will be available at select indie bookstores in May, then everywhere books are sold in June. 

For a list of indie bookstores participating in the May release of the book, check HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment