The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Grand Finale for My ISLAND Adventure

I have completed over half of my 
adventure exploring the islands of the Great Lakes...
and I've started to plan the FINALE of this adventure.

I invite you to walk the final miles with me on 
Mackinac Island on Sunday, October 26, 2014. 
[Or just be there to celebrate the completion of My 
1000-Mile Great Lakes ISLAND Adventure!]

If you'd like details, please e-mail me at: 
LakeTrek@gmail.com
with the subject: 
Great Lakes ISLAND Finale
and I'll put you on the list to receive details 
in the coming months.

Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island, Michigan

I will hike the 8 miles around Mackinac Island 
to complete my 1000 miles. 
We will stay at the historic
Grand Hotel
at a special rate.
*Note: Dinner will be a casual buffet. 
You will NOT be required to 
dress up for dinner on this date.*


2 comments: