The 1,000-Mile Great Lakes Adventures

Sunday, March 16, 2014

5th Anniversary

Today is the fifth anniversary of where all of this  began! On March 16, 2009, I stood on Navy Pier in Chicago and then began my walk 
all the way around Lake Michigan.

My visit to Navy Pier earlier this month


This adventure became my bestselling book, 
A 1000-Mile Walk on the Beach.


This year I will complete my third Great Lakes Adventure, this time exploring many of the 
wonderful islands
 of the Great Lakes.

In May, my journey continues on Isle Royale in Lake Superior. There, I will assist researchers with the Wolf-Moose Study.

There are thousands of islands in our 
Great Lakes and I've had fascinating experiences so far on this journey. I can't wait to share them all with you in the book
A 1000-Mile Great Lakes Island Adventure.

The book will be released in 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment